Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Final Exam Essay

Your final exam essay is posted to the Lessons page on Angel.  It will be available until 11:59 pm tomorrow (Wednesday).  This is a low-stakes assignment and a great way to pick up easy points if you answer the questions completely.

You'll be getting loads of paper back from me over the next three days, but since I won't "speak" with most of you directly, I want to take the chance here to let you know how much I have enjoyed you as a class.  Your discussions have been a constant source of pleasure for me, and your paper topics have been consistently interesting.  You've all made it a very pleasant term.

Best of luck in your future endeavors!

1 comment:

  1. The feeling is mutual. I have enjoyed the online blogging experience. Reading everyone's thoughts was interesting and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend to take this class online. I just wish it was longer, so I could get more in depth of the material. I am taking ENC1102 Honors in the fall and I am looking forward to the class discussions that will ensue. Thank you Professor Darlington for creating a learning environment online that was enjoyable and productive.

    ReplyDelete